Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good Book

I just got done ready The Shack and let me tell ya it was wonderful.. If you have not read this book yet do so... If you have read it leave me your comments on it.. I don't want to go into details about it I will say I read the back of it when it first came out and I was like nah, don't sound good to me, everybody was telling me how get it was and I was nah we don't have the same reading taste and then Sherry use a part of the chapter when he goes back to the shack and she got me so interested in that I had to go and get the book... All I can tell ya is that oh how I would love to experience going to the "shack", how do you get to that point?? It is a wonderful book and also if you have a hard time understanding the trinity well I understand it a little more now... You can check out the website at www.theshackbook.com.

Worth the read, got a book let me know..

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the new layout....

Rhonda said...

Your background is awesome...did you have to redo the sidebar???
And I've never heard of the book but I'll be getting it now. I'm due for a good read! :)