Thursday, October 30, 2008

I feel lost....

So, this past weekend we went to the beach and I took my Verizon Internet card with me just in case I wanted to get on my sister in laws (Susan) laptop while we were there (yes, I was going to get up to date on here)... Well, I only used 1 time on the way down there and I know for a fact I stuck it back in my pocketbook. I even saw it in there a couple of times... Well Sunday we got back and Eric wanted to get on the Internet and guess what???? I have LOST my Verizon Internet card... Yep, just got made the first huge payment on it on Thursday before we left to go to the beach and now it is missing... Susan has clean her car out, I have gone through everything that we took, cleaned my pocket book out (it needed it anyway), another couple that went with us car broke down and they have to go back and get it and he is going to see if the owners of the house will let him go back in so he can look around for it. I am still waiting on rather or not he has found it or not but it is not looking good... Bad thing about it is that we got it for free cause and now I am going to have to pay the full retail for it cause I didn't get the insurance. I don't think he ask me if I wanted to get insurance or not cause I would have cause I knew this was going to happen sooner or later... So, until we find it or until I go and get another one I will be getting behind cause I have no way to post pictures or the time to really go update at work... Pray that it is found soon!!!!!!!!

No comments: