I think that this should have been on Tuesday but I was way busy Tuesday to do it so I want to do it today..
1. I am thankful that Clemson beat Carolina for the 3rd yr in a row... GO TIGERS!!!!!!!
2. I am thankful that Clemson has name Dabo Swinney as head coach.. http://clemson.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=882281
3. I am thankful for my Bunco Babes..
4. I am thankful that I got through my month of hosting Bunco
5. I am thankful that Stacy and her family got home from NY safe and that Noah is ok...
6. I am thankful that I found a red sweater to wear at my company function next week, now just got to find those boots...
7. I am thankful that Eric remember our song and text me to listen to it..
8. I am thankful that I have kids that will just out of the blue tell me they love me.
9. I am thankful that I won the NYC giveaway from Stacy, I don't ever win anything..
10. I am very thankful for all my blogger friends...
1 comment:
I'm glad Clemson won too!!!
I'll give you your prize Sunday!
Thanks for all the prayers!
Post a Comment