Not only did he clean the house but he made me a ice-cream cake with home made icing with chocolate chips spelling Happy Birthday.. It was delicious and just very thoughtful.

I rush home on Monday night to do the cake and gift with the family cause I had Bunco that night right down the street and spending my b'day with those ladies was great and I even won 2nd place which was 4 butters from Apple Barn in Gatlinburg. Then when I left Friday Eric gave me money from his mom and grandma and then since I was going that was my b'day gift but he gave me more money to take (big deal around here he can be tight) but he had another gift for me and when I open it up on Monday night I was like oh,oh.. We have this already, he had given me a Couples Devotional book and as I was looking to see if it was the same one he let me know it was.. Now, let me tell ya I bought this book 3 yrs ago and he had not done it and nor has he really wanted to I don't think but for him to give it to me was a big deal. Don't know what got into him this weekend but I am not asking I am just enjoying my husband treating me like a princess and loving on me. Thank you Eric for the best b'day ever you are officially out of the dog house for last years (yes, he has been it for a year and he knew it)
Me and my boys

I love him

My beautiful cake that my friend Kim made and then she took me out for lunch cause my work was taking me out on Monday to Billy Dee's she took me on Tuesday to Noodle House, along with my other friend Shannan and I got some smell good stuff from her and smell good candle from my friend Beth and they are actually around the same smells..yummy

His cake I made for him on his b'day a week before, yeah it was burnt and didn't taste that good.

Eric's yearly pic w/ the boys

His home-made b'day card letting him know that he has a celebration dinner he gets to pick and also he has 2 tickets to go and see Larry The Cable Guy in April .

So, I don't know about the rest of you but Eric and I can't get on the same place on gift giving to be about the same. I did a little extra at Christmas, my b'day he made up for last year and spoil me for this year and I barely did anything. I did cook and make him a terrible cake and got him tickets but he did so much and really didn't cost him a thing which I love.. But we are on board for Valentines we are taking our first trip since our honeymoon alone. It was to be a surprise but I had to tell him cause he was acting like he was planning something. Looks like is going to be a great year..
1 comment:
Aww I'm glad you had a great bday!! My favorite gift is a clean house too!
Post a Comment