Thursday night I Christian Supply to see Karen Kingsbury with 2 great friends Ree and Holly. I personally love Karen Kingsbury to which point I want to move to Bloomington, ID and be Kari and Ashley friend and hang out with the Baxter and Flanigan. I know it is sad but if you have not read any of her books you need too. The first one of the Redemption Series is Redemption and that is where the Baxter's start then that takes you Firstborn series to the Sunrise series which is where I am at. You can go to www.karenkingsbury.com to get a complete book list. Another great book is Let Me Hold You Longer. It is about all our children's first but not really knowing when the last time they will do something. It is really great, I am going to try and remember it for my boys when they leave for college. She also has a book called Lets Go On a Mommy Date and then she has one coming out called Lets Go On A Daddy's date. For the night we went and stod in line, heard her speak, took pictures and got autographns. She is really a super sweet lady and loves to meet her readers and talking to them. Christian Supply did a great job of making it a wonderful ladies night out and gave all the ladies a goody bag and a rose. I just didn't win the spa day, oh well maybe next time..lol..In about a week you can check out Karen's and I think Christian Supply website for pictures too.

No comments:
Post a Comment