




Oh yeah, did I mention that I also have 2 kids going to Greece next year.. Pray for us as we go in this saving plan. I am not a homebody but I am going to learn how to be.. We have a beach trip in a month, Savannah in Feb with Kim & Scott and girls trip to Charleston in April other than that we are doing nothing until the cruise..
3 comments:
You guys are ging to have so much fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it...in a year!!!
It will be the best trip ever!! Keep Dreaming cause those dreams are becoming reality real soon...
Have a great time! Jorge and I are so ready for a cruise ourselves. This is the exact ship we want to go on. We're hoping we can go in the spring and that I'm pregnant when we go. Trying IUI in the next couple of weeks! Hope y'all have a great time!
Post a Comment