Our Host Couple John & Shannan Manley
They were sweet to have all of crazy nuts over w/ our kids...

Tim & Ginger Darwin- wonder if they ever found the pickle?

Keith & Karen Bishop- aren't they sweet looking

Scott & Kim Hewitt- we missed bringing in the year w/ them.. they were the popular ones and had another party to go to...

The Davis- For Christmas next year I am getting them Catch Phrase

Me and my goofball hubby. We have had our ups and down but I think 2009 really put what is the important in our life and brought back that spark w/ us... love ya baby

Some of the best friends a girl could have... Thank you all for great memories of 2009 Can't wait to see what 2010 is going to be!!!
We had kids from 7 to 17 boys and girls but for the most part I think they all got alone and had fun.. Most have we heard a lot of playing around and screaming.. Not sure if that was good or not...





We also had a friendly game of Catch Phrase w/ the ladies vs men plus Kim since our hubbies didn't want to play. The men and Kim won I think John and Keith have played a time or 2 together cause they had there own codes it seem like...





HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment