Monday, October 20, 2008

Boo In The Zoo

This past Saturday Eric and I took Tyler to Boo In The Zoo at Greenville Zoo. It was really fun for him cause he had never been before so it was something new. They put all the animals up except for the reptiles that are in that room and some of the birds. Different companies around Greenville come in and pass out candy to kids. It really is something good but next year we will have to remember to go on members time so it will not be so crowded... This year Tyler wanted to be Bibleman, not sure why cause he doesn't watch it... I think it has to just with the name, cape and the mask... I would rather him be that than something scary or gory... Here are a few pics of Tyler as Bibleman...


















1 comment:

Rhonda said...

We went Sat too! Guess we didn't see you b/c of the crazy long lines!