Monday, October 20, 2008

Fireproof

On Friday night we went with some couples from our Sunday school class and some ladies to see Fireproof. If you have not already gone and seen do so... It is such a wonderful movie and every couple needs to see it, even single people. Eric hates going to the movies so I had to plan a date night for our Sunday school class just so he would go.. He loved it too. The folks in GA have done a wonderful job with this and brings the gospel to you in such a great way. You will laugh, you will cry and you will feel like you are in the movie.. The book that is used in the movie LoveDare is worth every couple doing and it is on sale at Christian Supply for $9.97, I am headed there today to get my copy.. I have to say this is the best movie that I have seen in a while... Some little info about it that I thought was great...

1. It was only suppose to be in select theater for a limited time... Spartan 16 has had it there I think for 5 weeks and are still playing it on 2 screens on the weekend....
2. Kirk Cameron use to be an atheist now he is such a wonderful man of God that him nor his wife (she was also the girl he married on Growing Years) will kiss or do any love scenes. She was the stand in for the movie during those times.
3. If you saw Facing the Giants the main guy in that has a part in this

Go see FireProof if you haven't and if you have leave me comments on what you thought of the movie...

No comments: