One of Stephen's favorite groups is Toby Mac and Family Force 5 so for his b'day I got tickets to go and see them together at the BI-LO Center. Since you know he is 14 now I knew he didn't want to go w/ mom alone so we got 5 tickets and then Mary Beth was taking some of her dance students which one Taylor happen to be the daughter of my friend Faye (see previous post about Fall Festival) so we all got tickets together and made it a big crowd and also had 2 other boys for Stephen. I have to say this was a wonderful concert all the groups are christian bands and they get you up on our feet and get you jumping.. I had a ball with all these young kids...
This is when all the 3 groups came on stay

All 10 of us that went
No comments:
Post a Comment