Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Preparing

I went to the CLC on Monday night and help prepare 80 turkeys that the youth sold for fund raising for there trips... It was a cold and somewhat nasty thing to do but it was fun spending time w/ some of the kids... I didn't have my camera while doing it just go right when clean up was starting...
Ryan, Brandon and Andrew taking the boxes out to the trash

Bucky, Mandy and Abagail starting to clean up the trays and tables

All 80 turkeys season and ready to be deep fried.

Still cleaning the tables

Blake mopping the gym floor

Some of the youth cleaning the carts

Even Ryan cleaned up.. maybe he will clean his room now..lol

We got a turkey and I have to say it was the best, it was soooo yummy and delicious.. Next year instead of cooking one buy one from them... Thank you Bucky, Mandy, Blake, Wade and all the youth kids that did a great job and gave their time to make the fried turkey's...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I told Zack since he learned how to prepare those turkeys that he could do mine on Thanksgiving and he was like "No way"...lol...He said it was gross...but fun.
I hope you all had a great day!