This is an email I got this morning from Ginger Darwin and I wanted to share w/ all you...If you want to keep up with Phillip and Amy story her blog is http://ourdailyblessinglife-amyb.blogspot.com/. She is also a McKMama follower of The Not Me Monday and little precious Stellan....
Good morning ladies. The email below is regarding Tim’s cousin in Florida that has a son, Philip, who suffers from a brain cyst. He has had many operations and had a stroke when he was 6 months old. He is now 19 and is getting ready to have a very serious operation. His mother, Amy, has cancer and is undergoing chemo right now. This family really needs our prayers. Also, they are having an online benefit party to help with some of the expenses of this operation. If you like candles, you may be interested in purchasing some.
Love you,
Ginger
Subject: A benefit party for Philip's operation...
I wish there was a way to have a real sit down party and spend some together. But since everyone is spread across the USA..I hope you still will take a minute to look...
As always prayers are what Philip and our family needs most.
Party to help Philip...
Most of you know that Philip is having a major operating in a few weeks. I posted the details HERE. Please take a minute to read the details of his surgery so you will know just how important prayers are right now for Philip.
A few weeks ago I met Brandy online and found out what a wonderful lady she is. She sent me a product that she sells to try out and I am hooked. It is my favorite thing in my house right now. It could become my new addiction.
Our family has been offered a very special opportunity by Brandy. Please read her message below for the details.
If any of my followers are lead to post this or link this on their blog I would appreciate it. As always thank you for praying for Philip and our family.
_______________________________________________________
In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18" I have been so blessed to have come across Amy in my blog readings. We have never met personally however, given that we are all children of a mighty God, I feel some closeness to her and her family. I pray daily for each and every one of them and their daily struggles. Amy and I have gotten together and are very excited about doing this SCENTSY benefit party for Phillip. Some of you may ask "What is Scentsy?"Well here is your answer - Scentsy Wickless Candles are highly scented bars of wax that melt at a very low temperature over a 25 watt light bulb in exclusive electric warmers. Because they use no open flame like a standard scented candle, they pose no danger to children, pets, or property when used properly. Scentsy candles are leadless, wickless, flameless, and smokeless, and are available in over 80 exclusive scents. Please see my website(www.scentsy.com/bpainter) for more details and to place an order. You can also find my email and cell phone number in case you have ANY questions at all. If you are interested in hosting a party yourself or becoming a consultant, I would love to talk to you!To place an order that will benefit the Briggs Family, visit my website (www.scentsy.com/bpainter) and click MY EVENT. You will then see Philip Briggs Benefit. Click on Philip's Name and your order will go toward this benefit. Once you have placed your order, you can pay with a credit card and have it shipped directly to you. Amy and I discussed setting this party up to end so the products should be delivered in time for Mother's day. I will be donating back all of my commissions on each and every sale for the run of this party.Please feel free to contact me for any questions/concerns!!! Thanks so much to you all and May God Bless You!!!Brandy Painter_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am so excited to invite all of you to Philip's online Medical Fundraising Party. I wish we could all get together and hang out for a "real" party. Maybe one day.
I hope you will take a minute to go over and look at Brandy's site. I promise you not be disappointed.
And most important..what we need most is prayers.
Sorry, I don't know how to do the links that well so you will have to copy and paste.
Keep praying for Philip and Stellan and their families...
1 comment:
I got the e-mail too. I met Amy online last year and follow her blog. Not only does her son have medical problems she has cancer and her hubby JIm has been having blood pressure problems.They are from Boiling Springs but moved to Florida.
Post a Comment